Hello tbudl,

  I have given away an address which has obviously fallen into the
  wrong hands. Now I am getting spam because of this address. The
  craziest thing which is killing me, is my address never makes it to
  the to, cc or bcc field. So I can never pinpoint trying to kill it
  by filtering against this special address.

  I am trying to filter against this single address by applying
  several different filters... nothing works! Something is wrong... I
  really don't understand the meaning of the "anywhere filter yes" as
  what does anywhere mean? anywhere outside the bat only? Cause
  anywhere never works for me...

  I even pasted the entire header section as this has gotten me so
  perplexed and upset. Forgive me but when something should be so
  simple, yet made so impossible to deal with, I can't help it but to
  feel overwhelmed and stupid...

  The address I need to filter against is [EMAIL PROTECTED] I cannot
  filter against anything else like keywords, strings, from,
  Original-recipient, etc... I need to only kill this mail simply
  because of one single email address. I need to kill it if it has
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] anywhere in it. The headers clearly have the
  address but no filter can ever find it...

  Is this the new super and stupid spam trick? I mean I am thinking
  the bat is so genious I should just say "anywhere" or "kludges" and
  this address should get caught... No, so sad... Can someone look
  these headers over and give me the faintest idea what I am dealing
  with here? More at the bottom of the headers incase you'd like to
  keep reading :|