Hello

Recently  I  began  being  plagued  with spam that has this particular
feature:  The sender's name is random, but the sender's address is my
own email address. I would like to filter and send these emails direct
to  the  Trash  folder.

I tried creating a filter using in Kludges
.*myemailaddress     Presence = Yes
and

I  also  already  have  a  filter  below  it  that  moves  email  to a
PossibleSpam folder, as follows:
myemailaddress      Presence = No

Please note that I would like to maintain the ability of sending emails
to myself(!).

To  summarise:  How  do I send to the Trash folder an email said to be
addressed  from me and sent to me, where the Reply-To address is *not*
my  own?  But  also  I  do not want to disturb an existing filter that
sends  to  a  specified  folder  any  email where the receiver's email
address is *not* my own.

 Costas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]