Hello Peter,

Thursday, November 13, 2003, 9:23:08 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):
> I receive this kind of spam too. I don't know, if there's a way of
> filtering it in The Bat!, but I'm doing fine with K9, which is based
> on bayesian learning ( http://keir.net/k9.html ).

I  get three such messages per day. My ISP's spam filter doesn't catch
them.  The  filter  that  I  finally  came  up  with relies on (a) the
presence  of  my  email address as recipient and (b) the absence of my
email  address  in the Reply-To field. For the time being I move these
messages to a Spam folder and I review-delete them daily.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]