Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

on Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:02:31 -0600 (2003-11-14 02:02:31 in .nl) in the
message with reference <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you
wrote (at least in part):

-->> Thursday, November 13, 2003, 6:55:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

tko>>> Does anyone use this?

>> Yes, I do. And I like your suggestions.

>> But, also be aware of the following:
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001866

tko> Ouch, well I hope to see some way to annotate or have useful memos per
tko> message soon.

All below with respect to the reported bug.

Yet another comment, hope TB! programmers are listening in too:
.TBI files seem to be indexing files, used for easy / fast access to
.TBB files.

My opinion (and probably numerous database admins):
Thy shall _never_ _ever_ use an indexing file to store data, of any kind.

Someone else (on here or elsewhere) once mentioned that flags / parked /
deleted information is stored in .TBB _and_ .TBI files (probably to be
recreated in case of....)

So, why store memos in .TBI files, how's that to be recreated "in
case of..", I wonder ? It should _not_ be there to start with.

Anyone who's got close connections to TB! developers (and ability to
change things): please feel free to forward this email.

--
With kind regards,
Peter Ouwehand