Hello tb,

>> But, also be aware of the following:
>> http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0001866
>
> Ouch, well I hope to see some way to annotate or have useful memos per
> message soon.

Until Ritlabs does something, I am using a work-around that is good
enough for me. I am using a QT that I have called Memo.

,----- [ Memo QT ]
| %To=""%To="Memo"%-
| %Subject="[Memo] %Osubj"%-
| %Clear%-
| %Cursor
`-----

So, when I want to annotate a message, what I do is reply to it a then
just type Memo<Ctrl>+<Space> to execute the QT, then write "my memo",
send it to the Outbox and manually move it to the appropriate folder. As
I use threading by Reference in 99% of my folders, the "Memo" message
will appear just below the message. Not perfect but good enough for me
so far.

BTW, if anyone wonders why I include Memo in the To field is so that the
message will go nowhere in case I send it by mistake.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp OFF: