On Friday, November 14, 2003, 10:38 AM, you wrote:

M> Nobody. I just put it in the Outbox and from the Outbox, without
M> actually sending it, I move it to the appropriate folder.

to answer his question, I created your memo QT, created a message and
hit SEND ( oh, of **course** by mistake:) and got an error. With a To:
of Memo, it can't go anywhere, unless you are running Mercury and create
a local user named Memo, or change the To: to a local user...hm....

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.01.26 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600