I have been trying to set up Marck's SpamCop filters to automatically
submit mail to SpamCop on a hotkey command.

Trouble is I can't get it to create a message.

The spam gets exported, is sitting there in the temp folder, and the
original message moved to the trash folder, but no message is created.

I've tried using the filter in an account-based Junk mail folder, and
in a common folder (using the 'active account' macro in the 'create
message' template) but with no joy in either case.

Is there not an issue in that the option to 'export the message to a
file' option in the sorting office is /after/ the 'create message for'
option?

Below are the filters I'm using. I would be grateful if someone with
this working could have a look.

Thanks.

David

This is the filter from the account-based sorting office:

BeginFilter
Name: Submit spam to SpamCop
Active: 1
Source: \\<accountname>\Inbox
Target: \\<accountname>\Trash
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 40.
Actions:
faMarkRead,faNewMsg,faExport,faoExportOver,faoExportKludges,faoManualOnly,faoHotKey,faoSaveUnix
NewAddr: submit...<snip>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NewTemplate: %put\3D\27C:\5Ctemp\5Cexport.txt\27\0D\0A
ExtCmd:
ExtFile: C:\temp\export.txt
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems: afiFrom,
DelAddrItems: afiFrom,
HotKey: 49375
IsOfColour: <default>
EndFilter

and this is the filter from the common folder:

BeginFilter
Name: Submit spam to SpamCop
Active: 1
Source: \\\$JUNK$
Target: \\\Trash
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: 40.
Actions:
faMarkRead,faNewMsg,faExport,faoExportOver,faoExportKludges,faoManualOnly,faoHotKey,faoSaveUnix
NewAddr: submit...<snip>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
NewTemplate:
%account\3D\22<username>@<domain>.com\22\0D\0A%put\3D\27C:\5Ctemp\5Cexport.txt\27\0D\0A
ExtCmd:
ExtFile: C:\temp\export.txt