Hi David,

@18-Nov-2003, 19:13 David Boggon said:

> I have been trying to set up Marck's SpamCop filters to
> automatically submit mail to SpamCop on a hotkey command.

> Trouble is I can't get it to create a message.

I just tested it here and it seems to work well.

... <snip>

> Is there not an issue in that the option to 'export the message to
> a file' option in the sorting office is /after/ the 'create
> message for' option?

No. That's just an accident of option-in-dialog order but doesn't
affect the sequence of events.

> Below are the filters I'm using. I would be grateful if someone
> with this working could have a look.
... <snip>
> This is the filter from the account-based sorting office:

And this filter is in the sorting office of the appropriate
account? This looks very much like what I have here and a quick test
shows mine still working.

... <snip>

> and this is the filter from the common folder:

... <snip>

While the contents of this filter look right, it's not going to
work. Common folders do not have an associated sorting office from
which to summon a hotkey sorting office filter.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01.26 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1