Hallo Sandy,

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:29:50 -0500GMT (24-11-03, 13:29 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

S> I recieved a spam message in my inbox. I can't delete it or move it to
S> the  trash folder.

Create a new folder.
Move all messages in your Inbox (that you want to save) to the new folder
Shut down TB
Delete the messages.tbi and messages.tbb files corresponding with your
   Inbox (You can find those at: c:\program files\the bat!\mail\accountname\inbox
Start TB again
Now TB will create those files again and run without problems

However you might consider the possibility that the file was corrupted
due to disk problems, so I'd suggest running scandisk and defrag.

--
Groetjes, Roelof