Hi again,

Wednesday, November 26, 2003, 1:41:40 PM, MAU wrote:

>> Is it possible to do a filter rule something like :
>>
>> when a mail arrives and if the sender is this person in address book
>> (considering all its
>> address e-mail) do ....

> Take a look at the Advanced tab of filter rules (scroll it down).

Yes I done this, but you can filter against whole address book
(addresse(s) must/not be listed in the address book) and
group (the address must belong to group), not one entry...

The idea is to put all e-mail address for one entry in address book
and filter against them, not to re-enter the filter rules manually
just like email|email2|email3 in Filtering string.

Yours faithfully,
--
DOLIST Support Information