Hallo DOLIST,

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:28:36 +0100GMT (26-11-03, 23:28 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

>> String: .
>> Presence: Yes
>> Location: Kludges

>> Then under the Advanced tab in the filter, check the box that says "if
>> they are in the addressbook (or group), then complete the actions for
>> that email.  Is that what you're after?

DSI> no in this case you intercept all emails in Address Book, I want a
DSI> filter on one entry.

DSI> If for exemple in address book a Guy is named "Jimi Hendrix"
DSI> with 3 emails like :

Can be done.
Create a AB group called Jimi
Add only one entry to this group (Yep our friend with the three
addresses)
Now create the filter that Jonathan mentioned and let it check whether
the sender address is in the address book in the group 'Jimi'

--
Groetjes, Roelof