Wednesday, November 26, 2003, 3:39:32 PM, Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 26, 2003, DOLIST Support Information wrote...

>>> Take a look at the Advanced tab of filter rules (scroll it down).

>> Yes I done this, but you can filter against whole address book
>> (addresse(s) must/not be listed in the address book) and group (the
>> address must belong to group), not one entry...

>> The idea is to put all e-mail address for one entry in address book
>> and filter against them, not to re-enter the filter rules manually
>> just like email|email2|email3 in Filtering string.

> In the filter string, use

> String: .
> Presence: Yes
> Location: Kludges

> Then under the Advanced tab in the filter, check the box that says "if
> they are in the addressbook (or group), then complete the actions for
> that email.  Is that what you're after?

no in this case you intercept all emails in Address Book, I want a
filter on one entry.

If for exemple in address book a Guy is named "Jimi Hendrix"
with 3 emails like :

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If want a filter without specifying a string that would be to
re-put again

[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]

But to say :

if Sender matches "Jimy Hendrix" emails, move message to folder x

We look forward to hearing from you,
--
DOLIST Support Information