Hello,

My son wants to send some postcards to some of his friends. He has
just created a web page in Front Page, and wants to send it out to
several of his friends.

If I attach it as a file, it has to be clicked on to be viewed. It is
not any web linked graphics, just some tables, borders, font colors,
etc..
Personally I can't stand html emails.

I tried to paste the html into the editor in plain text, html/plain text,
and html only.
The text appeared, and some bold, etc.. but no other colors, no
tables, etc..

I get alot of junk html emails, most of them are broken links, etc..
But his friends send him emails like his to them, and they all display
correctly.

I searched for help, faq, but not much of anything about html, unless
you create the whole thing in The Bat.

I should be able to create a web page with no external links, and
paste it into the bat?  Right?

Appreciate any comments, and if anyone has a url where there is a
howto, or info on the bat and html, I'll be glad to take a look at it.

Thanks,

 Mark                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

Quote of the Day:
Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.