Hello Mark,

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:13:10 -0700 GMT (01/12/2003, 08:13 +0700 GMT),
Mark Thomas wrote:

TF>> I understand this perfectly. I just don't know why the HTML attachment
TF>> wouldn't display properly on the recipinets' computers.

> I can send out of Lookout and have it display properly. Even images if
> I include them in as an attachment. If it is an image src on the web,
> naturally it displays a "X". But I cannot paste it into TB. It does
> not understand much more than Colored fonts, etc.. No tables, or
> anything fancy. At least that is as far as I can tell.

No, you cannot paste it into TB. What you can do is create an HTML
file with an HTML editor and then *attach* it to a message you send
with TB.

This way, the recipients can click on the attachment and enjoy HTML in
all it's glory.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I'm not just a gardener, I'm a Plant Manager.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM