Hello Tony,

Saturday, November 29, 2003, 6:09:09 AM, you wrote:

TB> On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:53:12 -0700, Mark Thomas wrote:

>> I should be able to create a web page with no external links, and paste
>> it into the bat?  Right?

TB> The Bat isn't very well equipped to deal with HTML the way you want. I
TB> personally would create the page in notepad and then zip the whole thing up
TB> including graphics and send it as an attachment.

TB> Pasting it into TB as plain text would make it display as plain text.

TB> TB will allow you to add inline graphics but I'm not sure about tables.

TB> --

TB> ________________________________________________________

TB>            All the best,  Tony.                 ©2ØØ3 - AWB

TB> ________________________________________________
TB> Current version is 2.01.3 | "Using TBUDL" information:
TB> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Thanks,,
I thought I had just about tried everything.
I did it as an attachment, the text came up first, attachement at the
bottom of the screen in a tab, and on the left of the message view as
message.html.

OK, now I can quit banging my head against the wall.

I let him use "Lookout" to send the postcard.  I just don't like to
open the darn program on my computer.

 Mark                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]