Hello Stuart,

In my previous reply I said:

> Anyway, I once wrote about how I manage my "Must Reply" folder and some
> others. I'll try to find it and give you a hint.

Well, you may want to go to the list archives and look for these two
messages:

,----- [  ]
`-----

,----- [  ]
| Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:17:41 +0200
| From: "Miguel A. Urech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| To: Dave Crocker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
| Subject: Re: Displaying "new" status in account tree pane and folder summary
|         pane
`-----

These should give you a fairly good idea of my setup. Feel free to ask
questions about it but, if you do, please do so on list.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp OFF: