Hello MAU,

M> Hello Richard,

>> Looks as though some long evenings are coming up as I've just got to
>> give it a go! I don't know whether to thank you or not for leading me
>> down that path! ;-)

M> Have a nice weekend ;-)

On Sunday i am trying to improve my english.
I need help.

I am not sure to understand exactly some sentences:

I kinda like my Bat.. The thread's title

I don't suppose you'd consider knocking up a little 'how to' document
would you?

Nah! Chickened out

I'll stick with hovering over CTRL+SHT+DEL thanks

Oh heck, I've just got sucked into the wonders of WindowBlinds

And

in "I do, but YMMV" What stands YMMV for

Thanks for help

Papy                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]