Dear Henkdebruijn,

@30-Jan-2004, 06:52 +0100 (30-Jan 05:52 UK time) Henk de Bruijn [H]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

H> <snipped>

H> Sorry for stepping in.

H> I am pretty new to the Bat. It is not clear to me what has to be
H> in the Quick Template.

Well, in my case I have a much simpler template containing only
'...<snip>' - no CRs ... I do them by hand to shape the text as I
wish.

The quick template I use is simply this:

,------/ Snipper \------
... <snip>
`------\ End /------

H> Sounds great, to select text and replace it with <snipped>, just
H> by using a keycombination.

While in the Message editor, I press Alt-F12 to bring up the
Shortcuts editor and navigate to "Main menu .. Utilities ... Insert
quick template ... Snipper" and press Ctrl-Alt-X.

Now I have a Ctrl-Alt-X key to replace the currently selected text
with '...<snip>' in the message editor.

You can assign a hotkey to any Quick template using this technique.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03.47 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1