Dear Marten,

@30-Jan-2004, 09:39 Marten Gallagher [MG] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

>> The combination of Quick Template and the Shortcuts editor will let
>> you define the 'CR [snip] CR' as a Quick Template called (say)
>> 'Snipper' then Alt-F12 to get into the Shortcut editor and assign
>> the key combo you want to use to fire it off.`

MG> Brilliant! ...so far...

:-)

MG> Can you see above? I defined QT as you said - with two CR after
... <snip>
MG> but the trailing CR SPACE CR is ignored.

MG> But maybe that's the best we can do?

It is. %CURSOR should have helped here as a marker for where you
want the cursor put after the macro has run, but it doesn't. I
shall have to report a bug in that procedure.

As I said to Daniel, you will have to adopt a slightly different
habit of adding the CRs yourself. Or read up on products like
PowerPro to add custom hotkeys to your application, but that's not a
topic for this forum.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03.47 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1