Hello Bill,

On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 9:27:45 PM, you wrote
re: Scroll Wheel Problem:

BBTE> At 9:16 PM on 2/4/2004, malexander typed ...

m>> I started all this off when I complained that my that my Logitech
m>> Trackman cordless wouldn't work in TB and got several people telling
m>> me their rodents worked fine.  At least I'm glad to know it *isn't*
m>> just me.

BBTE> I have a Logitech MX500 and the scroll wheel works properly, but there
BBTE> are two buttons that scroll up and down in most applications. The
BBTE> cursor changes in TB, but no scrolling occurs EXCEPT in the editor (I
BBTE> just tried it in this message and it works.)

How does one contact the authors of this product to get some resolve
on this ongoing issue?

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard