Hello Stefan,

On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 2:07:38 AM, you wrote
re: Scroll Wheel Problem:

ST> Well, it completely depends on the driver. Tell me what settings
ST> are available for the wheel before I can suggest anything. :-)

There are not any additional settings - only a setting for the number
of lines to scroll or by page. I no longer using a Logitech mouse. I
am using a Contour Perfit mouse made by Contour Designs
(www.contourdesigns.com) I mentioned the Logitech Mouseman Wheel (with
a cord) because it exhibited the same problem. Older versions of the
Logitech Mouseware had a setting that could be changed - i.e. put it
into non-MS Office mode (which worked). Later versions do not. In any
case, it was a pain to switch settings just to use The Bat!

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 2.02.3 CE