Hello Stefan,

ST> Hello malexander,

ST> Friday, February 6, 2004, 2:35:19 AM, you wrote:

m>> I don't. actually, see how it can be a rodent driver problem in any
m>> case as my Logitech trackball exhibits normal behaviour in *every*
m>> other application I have loaded on my hard disk.

ST> Well, I've just installed a Logitech Cordless TrackMan Wheel and could
ST> not see any problem with scrolling windows - it just behaves the same
ST> way as other wheeled devices (i.e. performs scrolling).

ST> The driver version number is 9.79...

Right. Well, I've got v. 9.76, so I'll try 9.79 and see what happens.
To be honest, I'm not hopeful as this has happened with all the
previous version of the driver as well.

 Mike