At 4:26 PM on 2/5/2004, Stefan Tanurkov typed ...

S> What are the settings for those buttons? I have an MX500 too and those
S> two buttons work as expected here...

You've just made a semi-liar of me. They're set as "cruise up" and
"cruise down" and I just tested them again. I have a full-height
account list on the left, message list on top right, message preview
on bottom right.

In the account list, cruise up/down work as expected.

In the message list, cruise up/down work as expected.

In a message, the cursor changes to the >>(up) and >>(down) icon, but
nothing happens. (I did try it with a message that had a scroll bar).

In the editor, cruise up/down work as expected.

So that's 3 out of 4. Only the preview pane doesn't work as expected.

--
Bill Blinn - Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 2/5/2004 at 4:30 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio