On Thursday, February 5, 2004, 9:26:06 PM, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> What are the settings for those buttons? I have an MX500 too and those
> two buttons work as expected here...

Just to add to the people without problems with a logitech mouse, I
have a MX700, and this works almost perfectly with TB!, using version
9.79 of Mousewere. I can confirm what Bill has noted, and the cruise
up/down buttons do not work in the preview pane, although the normal
wheel does.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1