I'm still having this password problem, (refuses to
update new password, keeps making me OK it over whatever
I happen to be doing on every fetch and send) but in one
account it went away when I changed the password back to
the original one I built the account with.

Unfortunately I can't recall what I used to start the
other account. Does anybody know where TB stores this? I
combed the registry, but couldn't find anything, and I
can't find anything in the TB folders.

Lynn

TheBat 2.02.3 CE Windows 2000Service Pack 2

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2