dh> Hello bats,

dh> on Mon, 9. Feb 2004 at 08:45:35 -0800 Lynn wrote:

L>> I found the file, but no way really to tell what is the
L>> password, unless it's the encrypted string which follows
L>> the server configs .. ? And if I recklessly deleted those
L>> strings, do you know what would happen?

dAniel hAhler wrote:

dh> Dunno.. but someone posted sth to the lists about a program called
dh> DeBat, coded by HOG which can recover the account's password, IIRC.

dh> HTH to find it on google.

Lynn,

Did you have any luck finding this program?  I searched the TBUD
archives using "DeBat" as the argument and came up with a list of
messages that contained ...de/bat ... .de being part of a domain name.
No luck on a standalone program named DeBat though.

Searched using Google ... came up with a bunch of "debate" web sites,
poster sites, and multiple Danish web sites which I was not able to
interpret.  Oh well ...

If you did have any luck finding the program, I would appreciate you
letting me know where.

Thanks in advance.

--

Dirigo