Hello Chris,

On Tuesday, February 10, 2004, at 4:24:21 PM, you wrote
re: Sort/Scroll to the last received message(s):

>> If not, I will submit a feature request.
C> You will probably need to submit a feature request. However, you
C> should do a search first so that you don't create a duplicate
C> feature
C> request.

The more I think about it, this should be a bug not a feature request.
This is the only mail application that I have ever seen behave this
way. I'm shocked that most people don't find it annoying, especially
those who are using TB to read mail lists.

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 2.03 RC/1