Hello Allie,

On Wednesday, February 11, 2004, at 7:08:09 PM, you wrote
re: Sort/Scroll to the last received message(s):

AM> Turn off auto-compression of all folders and do a weekly
AM> cleanup/maintenance operation. You should be fine that way in that TB!
AM> should remember your last position within folders between restarts.

I bet that's it! I have Compress on Exit is on for my Inbox. I don't
recall turning that on. Is it on by default? Allie, I just knew
chatting with you about this would lead to an answer! Thanks!

Between getting this resolved and the Scroll Wheel issue being fixed
last week, I'm happy as a clam!

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard