On Thursday, February 12, 2004 , Leif Gregory wrote:

LG> Try doing it manually. Reply to this, delete your sig, and type:

LG> --
LG> From Onno

LG> It should work fine provided you do a "-- " enter.

Hi Leif,

Well, hereby a message with a cutmark-test to see if it works when
doing it manually from the message editor. If it does, then perhaps I
should try to fix my template... Btw, any idea if setting a template
for a parent folder also sets that template for the folders in it? Or
if there's a quick way to apply one template to multiple folders
simultaneously?

--
Regards,
Onno