At 12:10 PM on 2/12/2004, Onno Broekmans typed ...

O> Well, perhaps I'm just talking gibberish... Never mind then :)

I've seen the space at the end of the cutline be eaten, too. It hasn't
happened recently, but you're not imagining the problem. I've just
never been able to reproduce it reliably.

--
Bill Blinn - Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 2/12/2004 at 12:35 PM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio