Hello,

I don't know if this can be done but I've been trying so hard with
emails to myself I'm on the verge of putting myself on my own spamlist
:(

An email arrives at an account example.com addressed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and a sorting filter places it in the correct folder.

However in the filter I've ticked the box to create a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and included in the template, hash
encryptcomplete.

As you know normally this auto encrypts to the key of the TO user
without intervention, and I have many templates using this macro so I
know it works normally.

But in this case I cannot get the template to encrypt the message.
I've even added exactly the same 'username' from the pgp keyring. The
filter is rewriting the incoming message and placing it in the outbox
as I want, but 'in clear'.

The plan is to be able to email from a client where I have no PGP
facilities into TheBat (on a machine with PGP) which would encrypt the
message and send it onwards to a particular addressee.

This is the latest version of the template. (Hashes replaced with !)
Version 24745.6 RC/689745683 :(

!TO=""!TO="recipient"!REPLYTO=""!REPLYTO="sender"!FROM=""!FROM="sender"!-
!TEXT
!ENCRYPTCOMPLETE

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 2.01.3. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A