Hello,

Saturday, February 14, 2004, 7:57:22 PM, you wrote:

dh> Hello bats,

dh> on Sat, 14. Feb 2004 at 17:49:45 +0000 David Stone wrote:

D>> I've tried this where the message is saved and then run through
D>> command-line pgp to create an encrypted asc file. Then with another
D>> filter this gets sent to the recipient.

dh> Why not simply one filter? Isn't this possible with the current set of
dh> possible filter actions?

I did it with two to try and keep it straight in my mind. It appeared
to me that with one filter I was putting the file into the 'create'
template (a) before the incoming message was saved and processed to create
the required file to go in template (a). Hmmmmmmm?

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 2.01.3. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A