Hello,

Saturday, February 14, 2004, 4:37:07 PM, you wrote:

dh> Hello bats,

dh> on Sat, 14. Feb 2004 at 14:39:27 +0000 David Stone wrote:

D>> But in this case I cannot get the template to encrypt the message.

dh> This is probably related to the bug, that encryption macros do not
dh> work in mass mailing templates or get lost for drafts.

I thought that was going to be the case :(

dh> A workaround I can think of would be to export the original message's
dh> text, start an external program (which encrypts the exported file) and
dh> include this file into the new mail.
dh> This isn't very elegant, but probably the only solution before the
dh> (supposed) bug gets fixed.

I've tried this where the message is saved and then run through
command-line pgp to create an encrypted asc file. Then with another
filter this gets sent to the recipient.

It still requires some manual intervention though and although I can
overwrite the original saved file okay I cannot delete the pgp created
asc file (automatically). I suppose I need to hunt around for a dos
del.exe utility!!

Just a pity that that macro doesn't work <cough cough>. That would be
ideal. :)

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 2.01.3. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A