Hello,

DP> Hello Dirigo,

DP> Monday, February 16, 2004, 8:40:58 AM, you wrote:

DP> ... <snip> ...

D>> "D:\Program Files\thebat.exe has changed since the last time you used
D>> it.  This could happen if you have updated it recently.  Click Detail
D>> to see more information (which I do look at every time ...
D>> unfortunately it is alot of data that can't be easily "cut and paste")

Yes happens to me virtually on a daily basis now using Kerio PFW 215.
I'd put it down to a windows thing :( and was on my long list of
things that always happen to me.
When each account starts polling the POP3 they seem to arrive. Three
of them each time requiring a click on yes.
Then it just carries on as normal. Although when it's really bad I
have to shut The BAt! and restart it. I'd thought it might be to do
with the ports changing as each account checks it's email.

--
David Stone (UK)   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Bat! Version 2.01.3. Platform  Windows 98SE 4.10.2222 Ver. A