Hello Mark,

> Just upgraded from 2.01.3 to 2.04.4 - disasters! The
> Any attempt to use the search facility (F7) brings the
> Bat to a grinding halt (never-ending hourglass and then
> a crash). How do I get back to the old version!

I had that problem the very first time I upgraded, also from 2.01.3 to
2.04.4. I downgraded and upgraded several times and always with the same
result. As I reported in TBBeta, I finally downloaded 2.02.3 CE (which
is still availabe from Ritlabs web site, and upgraded to that and then
to v2.04.4 and it is working now without problems. So, as I see it,
there _is a problem when upgrading from some earlier versions, at least
from 2.01.3.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.04.4