Hello dAniel,

> what do you think about a general filter (like <Known>) where you
> select a destination folder and mark contacts from you address book(s)
> that you'd like to have moved to a special folder?

You can already do that. Define a Group in the AB, adding the contacts
you want to that group and, in the advanced tab of your filter, select
that the addresses must belong to that AB Group. I do this to sort mail
from people in a same company to a Company folder.

I never felt the need for the sub-folder as you explain, but I think it
can't be done now.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.04.7