Hello MAU,

on Sat, 28. Feb 2004 at 02:23:52 +0100 MAU wrote:

>> what do you think about a general filter (like <Known>) where you
>> select a destination folder and mark contacts from you address book(s)
>> that you'd like to have moved to a special folder?
> You can already do that. Define a Group in the AB, adding the contacts
> you want to that group and, in the advanced tab of your filter, select
> that the addresses must belong to that AB Group. I do this to sort mail
> from people in a same company to a Company folder.

That's quite good and I did not know that this option was there, but
it's not as powerful as what I suggested.

> I never felt the need for the sub-folder as you explain, but I think it
> can't be done now.

I have some more-traffic contacts that I want to be put into a single
folder and also realized that "folding by contact" is a common feature
request, at least for some people I brought to the bat.
You can, of course create a filter for all these people, but I wish it
was easier.

--
shinE!
http://www.thequod.de ICQ#152282665

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
with POPFile 0.20.1 and avast Mar2004 (4.1.357).