On Thursday, March 04, 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] stated:

MDP> Dear Günter,

MDP> @5-Mar-2004, 01:35 +1100 (04-Mar 14:35 UK time) G. Minnerup [GM] in
MDP> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

GM>> I remember some discussion a while ago about some ISPs
GM>> blacklisting messages from TB as spam. ... when I use TB, the
GM>> mail disappears into a black hole...

MDP> But you aren't using a TB Mailer header. How would the Lycos ISP
MDP> know you were a TB sender?

Mayhaps the problem resides in your (if you have one) or your ISP's
SMTP agent. I looked at the headers of your posting and this line
kinda glared at me a bit .. it is the first one (reading bottom up)
where your PC is talking to SMTP agent:

.        by mail.syd.swiftdsl.com.au with SMTP; 4 Mar 2004 14:44:21 -0000

Usually ISP mailhosts will include the domain with DHCP assigned
hosts (ie adsl-113-212.swiftdsl.com.au) . You come up as unknown. Try
giving your workstation a name with valid FQDN and send to lycos again.
This is just a wag .. but a good place to start.

--
Cheers Yall
\\'

You can't say civilizations don't advance . . .
in every war they kill you in a new way. - Will Rogers