Hello Dirigo,

Dirigo> I have followed your instructions to a "T". Right to the point
Dirigo> of placing the "dash(-)" where indicated. Have I followed your
Dirigo> instructions correctly? I'm curious about the signficance of
Dirigo> the "dash". Is it a delimiter to indicate the end of all
Dirigo> macros within a template? If so ... I better go put it after
Dirigo> the %QUOTES macro I also have in my templates.

Just to put your mind at ease, your headers now have the below:

,------ [ From your post ]
| Subject: Re: GMane - here we come

You did it right.

No, the %- means not to put a new line. Without it, it really becomes
apparent when you have macros above everything else in the template.
You get all sorts of blank lines above your text.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.04.4 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB