Stefan Ketola, [SK] wrote:

SK> I'm hardly a power user of email, so may well not need many of the
SK> advanced features of the bat.

I didn't particularly consider myself a power user either.

Interestingly, what attracted me to TB! right away was what some will
not like and that's MicroEd, the default editor. I was seeking an
editor that would easily format *e-mail* and I say *e-mail* since
when writing email one has special formatting needs.

With further use of the program I quickly discovered templates,
something that any user of email will likely find useful. The Bat!
handles these unlike any other client I've used. So simply and so
effectively.

IOW's, things that were previously tedious will now be easy since you
can quite easily set things up in TB! to be automated, such as using
specific signatures or identities or format when writing to particular
individuals/groups etc.

I welcome you to the list and am sure that in time, you'll discover
that there are things that you never really thought possible that will
be useful to you and easily achieved with TB!.

Happy bat!ing ;)

--
-=[ Allie ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.04.7 on WinXP Pro (SP1)