Hello Allie,

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:36:17 -0500 GMT (24/03/2004, 06:36 +0700 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

TF>> If *you* are not a power user, I'm a bloody beginner!

AM> Actually, I used Forte' Agent for mail prior to using TB!. I was quite
AM> content at the time except for the need for a little better filtering.

I used Eudora for one account, and Netscape Mail for the other. I was
not content. A friend showed me TB, and I reluctantly tried it. And
got hooked.

AM> I did start using TB! as a rather undemanding user. :) Really. :)

I was demanding. And TB complied. :-)

AM> However, needs do change with easily attainable functionality and
AM> power giving rise to new ideas.

Over here, it was more like: I want *this*. And the reply was: just do
it *that* way. Wow.

AM> Not to mention how much you learn from those on these and other
AM> lists.

This I can confirm. I have a much clearer idea how email works than I
used to, and that is thanks to the TB lists.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Take notice: when this sign is under water the road is impassable."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM