Hello Allie,

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:54:16 -0500 GMT (23/03/2004, 05:54 +0700 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

SK>> I'm hardly a power user of email, so may well not need many of the
SK>> advanced features of the bat.

AM> I didn't particularly consider myself a power user either.

If *you* are not a power user, I'm a bloody beginner!

AM> I welcome you to the list and am sure that in time, you'll discover
AM> that there are things that you never really thought possible that will
AM> be useful to you and easily achieved with TB!.

Let me echo this. But then, TB is still a very good email client for
those who don't need all the power it has inside. My mother, who was
moving from AOL to a POP provider and didn't want to use MS Virus
Express, heavily loves TB (even though she went back to AOL at a later
time, now having two accounts: one in TB and one with AOL).

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

My mother wants grandchildren, so I said, "Mom, go for it!"

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM