Hello Bat list,

Now I've moved to version 2, I'm having trouble with the
templates for sending mail.

I seem to recall seeing that some changes were needed for
the new version; but my attempts to make sense of the new
templates on the site has proved a dismal failure, and I
have got things in a mess.

The reply template I was using for this folder read:

============
%SetHeader("X-Archive","encrypt")
On%SETPATTREGEXP="(?m-s)Date\:\s*?((.*?[\d]{4})\s*?%-
([\d]%-{0,2}\:[\d]{0,2})\s*?(.*))"%-
%REGEXPMATCH="%HEADERS" GMT%-
(%ODateShort, %OTime +0000 GMT), %OFROMNAME wrote:

%QINCLUDE="wq"
%Cursor

============

but for other mail I've been using more simple ones, such
as:

=============
Hello Mark,

%ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:

%QINCLUDE="wq"
%Cursor

Eric                              mailto:%FromAddr
========

Advice on what I should now be doing would really be
appreciated - as long as it's simple enough for me to
understand!

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 1
Eric                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]