Hello,
On Tuesday, March 30, 2004, 1:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
PJ> I used the following macro in my account--forward template:

PJ> %IF:'%OFromAddr'='[EMAIL PROTECTED]':#%-
PJ> %ModifyOnce(Subject)%-
PJ> %Subject="FWD: (From Bill Smith) %OSubj"
PJ> %TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"#%-

PJ> ...and this works, except that I made an error in the forwarding
PJ> address. It should be [EMAIL PROTECTED] When I add the period,
PJ> the message window comes up correctly but without any message
PJ> text!...

And if I use the template with the incorrect address, then simply
add the period to the outgoing address, the message text
magically disappears.

Is this a bug? More and more email address seem to be adding that
extra dot... is there something in macro language that precludes
an extra email address dot, and the macro working properly?

Thanks in advance.

--

Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1