Hi Gerard,
On Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 2:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 G> ON Tuesday, March 30, 2004, 11:29:16 PM, you wrote:
PJ>> (Though messages from [EMAIL PROTECTED] are not filtered into
PJ>> the correct folder, for some reason. Very simple filter: just the
PJ>> email address as the filter string (sender); the folder
PJ>> specified. Doesn't budge though. Sigh.)

G>G> If you have a problem with a filter go to the Filter list press Ctrl-C and
G> copy it in an e-mail with Ctrl-V
G> Then we can all have a look at this problem.

Here's the copied filter:

BeginFilter
Name: From Bill Smith
Active: 1
Source: \\patj\Inbox
Target: \\tomjones\Inbox
CopyFolder: \\\\none
MainSet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Actions:
AddGroups:
DelGroups:
ForwardTemplate:
ConfirmTemplate:
ReplyTemplate:
FwdAddr:
RedirectAddr:
NewAddr:
NewTemplate:
ExtCmd:
ExtFile:
ExtractDir:
ColourGroup: <default>
AddAddrItems:
DelAddrItems:
HotKey: 0
IsOfColour: <default>
SizeBigger: 0
SizeSmaller: 0
AgeOlder: 0
AgeNewer: 0
InAddrPos: 0
OutAddrPos: 0
InAddrGroups:
NoAddrGroups:
KillFile:
KillMethod: 0
SaveTemplate:
SndFile:
SysSound: 0
SoundTime: 0:00-0:00
AllowTime: 0:00-0:00
EndFilter

I've deleted and redone the filter a couple of times too. It's
currently at the bottom of a list of incoming filters, but I've
moved it up with no difference. Any help greatly appreciated!

--

Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1