On Thu 1 April 2004, 5:43:51 +1000, P.Johnson wrote:
> And if I use the template with the incorrect address, then simply
> add the period to the outgoing address, the message text
> magically disappears.
>
> Is this a bug? More and more email address seem to be adding that
> extra dot... is there something in macro language that precludes
> an extra email address dot, and the macro working properly?

I think you'll need to post your template to the list, because it is not
apparent (at least to me) why this should be so. I certainly don't appear
to have any problems with the subject line macro when I add the extra dot.

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1