Hi Terry,

[Selecting text / clicking links in the preview pane when it hasn't
been selected previously]

T> Is anyone else experiencing this?  Am I missing some setting somewhere
T> that changed when I upgraded?

I can't help you. But I can say that I can't confirm your observation.
To make sure I understood you right: Without selecting the preview
pane I scrolled a long message down to previously hidden lines (with
the mouse scroll wheel). I then attempted to select a couple of lines of
text. I also tried clicking a link down there and repeated this
experiment on several long messages that were too long to display in
their entirity in the preview pane.

The result is not what you describe, but rather what you'd expect: the
text gets selected / link followed without any movement of the cursor
position in the preview pane.

--
Regards
Johnny Skaaning