At 7:43 AM on 4/20/2004, Johnny Skåning typed ...

J> I am sorry for not being more helpful here, but for what it's worth: I
J> can't reproduce that behaviour either. What about the software you use
J> to control mouse / keyboard ? [ie. the driver]. Or what about the
J> software for your graphics card ? I've noticed that the Nvidia drivers
J> have some options that assert some control over windows .. that's what
J> I use. Didn't cause problems though. Just guessing.

That's possible. RITLabs made some changes to the way it interprets
codes from the Logitech MX500 to correct another problem a few weeks
ago. There may still be some lingering incompatibility. Nothing has
changed here (either video or mouse driver) since 2.10 was released.

--
Bill Blinn - Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 4/20/2004 at 7:53 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio