With due respect, I never used reply to start a new thread. Unless I am way off the
planet I started a new thread then replied (via the list) to someone that replied to
my original post.
Doing See "View | View threads by | Reference" to see where it ended up" looks just
perfect to me. But maybe I have it all wrong.
--
Bob Volkmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] efnet , Galaxynet