On Friday, April 23, 2004, 9:48:22 PM, you wrote:

> My printer has been acting up since I upgraded to the newest
> version(s) of The Bat. With TB open in the background, Word files
> print out as completely blank pages.

Eventually I discovered that there was a problem with my print driver
(anyone ever seen one labeled "Totally bogus print driver"?--that's
what it said on the properties page!).

Haven't fully tested, but it's looking promising now.  Now all I have
to do is determine how the print driver got messed up to begin with.

--
Best,

M-K
Using The Bat! v2.10.01 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222 A
"The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against
arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which
now appears remote in America, but which historically has proven
to be always possible."--Sen. Hubert H. Humphrey